BECOMING A DISCIPLE OF JESUS CHRIST
In this 10 week study, your child will learn how Jesus lived His life. He will also learn how to live his life like Jesus did. This is the mark of a true disciple.
1 John 2:6 “Whoever claims to live in Him (Jesus Christ), must walk like Jesus did.
REQUIREMENTS FOR DISCIPLESHIP
- Your child will need to meet with his discipleship team every Wednesday night at 7:00 p.m.
- Your child will have four days of homework that will take three to five minutes to complete. And, is a perfect time for you to discuss the Bible with your child.
- Your child will be asked to pray for his teammates. And, his teammates will be praying for him.
- If your child is going to be absent, please have your child contact his team leader and let them know ahead of time.
Your child will receive one coin for doing these things:
(With these coins he can buy a prize from the Prize Box)
- Attending discipleship
- Bringing bible and homework notebook
- Knowing his weekly bible verse
For bringing a friend, both your child and your child's friend get to choose a prize from the prize box. A friend is someone who has never been to Living Proof Church and it is their first time attending.
It is my desire that your child become a student of God’s Word, that he learn who Jesus is, and live his life exactly like Jesus did.
Please contact me with any questions.
|Carol Holden, Children's Pastor|